This is exciting stuff, guys. We’re creeping ever closer to the release of another Power Rangers movie. This time around, though, we’ll get to enjoy the special effects of the 2010s and not have to worry about made-of-rubber-looking aliens.
With the film’s 2017 release approaching, Lionsgate unveiled character posters for each of the new rangers. Notice for a second the color of each ranger and the actor playing that ranger.
Oh, how wonderful the 2010s are.
Here are the actors playing each ranger:
- Zack, the Black Ranger: Ludi Lin
- Kimberly, the Pink Ranger: Naomi Scott
- Billy, the Blue Ranger: RJ Cyler
- Trini, the Yellow Ranger: Becky G
- Jason, the Red Ranger: Dacre Montgomery
The movie will also have some star power too. Elizabeth Banks will be taking on the role of the villain, Rita Repulsa, and Bryan Cranston will play the body-less Zordon.